Tax Planning and Preparation


We aim to help you meet your financial goals and minimize your tax exposure. Foreign individuals and entities doing business in the United States are required to follow IRS regulations.

The foreign taxpayer may do business as an individual, partnership, corporation or a trust. There are significant differences in income and estate tax treatments among the different business entities.

U.S. residents that make foreign investments are required to file various forms. The penalties for failure to file are very expensive and can also include criminal prosecution.

We have extensive experience in preparing the following forms:

    • FinCen 114 (FBAR)
      Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
    • W-7
      Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
    • 706-NA
      U.S. Estate Tax Return (nonresident of the U.S.)
    • 1040
      U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
    • 1040NR
      U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
    • 1042
      Withholding for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons
    • 1042-S
      Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding
    • 1065
      U.S. Return of Partnership Income
    • 1120
      U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
    • 1120-F
      U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation
    • 5471
      Information Return with Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations
    • 5472
      Information Return of a 25% Foreign-Owned U.S. Corporation or a Foreign Corporation Engaged in a U.S. Trade or Business
    • 8288
      U.S. Withholding for Disposition by Foreign Person of U.S. Real Property
    • 8288-B
      Application for Withholding Certificate
    • 8804
      Annual Return for Partnership Withholding Tax (section 1446)
    • 8865
      Return of U.S. Persons with Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships
    • 8938
      Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets